London Letting Agents
Independant Estate Agents In London & The South East
Landlord Services in London
We understand that letting your property, especially for the first time, can be a worrying experience and with this in mind our most important consideration is providing
you the Landlord with the best possible service and the right tenant for your property.
We never forget that the property is your most important asset and we can confidently assure you that by instructing us to act as your Letting and Management Agents your asset will be in professional and caring hands.
A Personal Service: Because we are a small firm, we are able to offer a personal service, with attention to detail, whilst at the same time maintaining a high standard of competence and professionalism.
Competitive Rates: Our fees are competitive and may be open to negotiation dependent on the level of Service required. We are particularly committed to investment Landlords and savings can be made on the smallest of portfolios.
Carefully Selected Tenants: Drawn from a continually updated register, all prospective Tenants are thoroughly referenced and credit checked. In some cases we will also require a guarantor.
We urgently require properties in the London area, contact us now for more information.
Levels of Service offered and fees
Option. 1 - Let only from 5% of annual rent. For this we will:
- Advertise your property on all our portals
- Take pictures
- Conduct viewings on property
- Vet and conduct appropriate checks such as credit checks on potential tenants
- Provide potential tenants with EPCs
- Draw up appropriate tenancy
- Provide tenants with ‘How to Rent’ booklet as stipulated by Government regulations
- Provide tenants with a copy of gas safety certificate from landlord
- Collect deposit and any initial advance rent
- Provide all the details of tenant to landlord
Option. 2 - Let and Rent Collection from 7% of monthly rent. For this we will:
- As Option. 1, Plus..
- We will collect the rent from tenant on a monthly basis and transfer to landlord less the commission.
- Carry out an Inventory on property including utility meter readings.
- Nearing the end of tenancy liaise with landlord and tenant as to what plans either party has in terms of new/extending the tenancy.
- Send a section 21 at the appropriate time nearing the end of tenancy informing the tenant of end of tenancy (at least 3 months before end of tenancy)
Option. 3 - Full Management from 10% of monthly rent. For this we will:
- As Options 1 & 2, Plus..
- We will deal with any tenant issues and relay them to landlord.
- Provide Landlord and tenant 24hr service
- Liaising with landlord regarding works to be carried out in emergency and non-emergency situations
- Paying for works through monthly rent
- Changing all details with utility providers and council tax onto new tenants
- Making sure all utilities and council tax are paid before handing back deposit to tenant
- Check in and check out service
- Tailor-made packages available. Pease ask for details
- Gas Safety Certification from £80
- Deposit Protection Service from £120
- 24 hour emergency service
- Tenant Evictions
- Section 21 £500
- Section 8 £500
City Locations is a member of my|deposits, a government-authorised deposit protection scheme.
City Locations is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Any complaints that are not dealt with satisfactorily for you by us can be taken up with The Property Ombudsman. We are a full member of The Property Ombudsman. We are not a member of a client money protection scheme.
London Property Management Specialists..
..We manage your investment, from a single property to a complete portfolio.